Calling all Intercessors!!!

in , by Beautifies The Meek, 2:35 PM

I had a thought pop into my mind. What happens when the intercessor is hurting? What happens if they are bleeding while serving? Who is covering the one who feels burdened to pray for everyone else? When they need to be covered, who is covering them?


I had this thought because lowkey I ain't asking for a friend. I'm asking for me.

Answering the burden and calling to pray can be isolating and hard to do sometimes. I was hurting and heavy and I felt isolated and left out honestly. I did acknowledge that feelings are not always facts. I know I have people covering me in prayer. It is just sometimes I feel like I am out here overlooked, unprotected, and forgotten. I know this isn't true but I explored this feeling and found that I am definitely not the only one who thinks this way!

So I want to encourage every intercessor who is assigned to cover something.

I prayed for you. I thought of you and covered you in prayer. The late nights are covered. The early early mornings are covered. YOU, my friend, are covered by God. The one who is gently pulled from their sleep to pray for people who don't like them or don't care about them. I see you! Keep praying! Even when you do not see anything shifting, keep praying!

Your private prayers matter! The seeds you have sown and watered in secret matter! Your prayers work! Do not underestimate the power of the secret place. Keep praying.

I was reminded in my own time with God the moment you release a prayer request to God he heard it. Every prayer has opposition attached to it. The enemy will also release demonic strongholds or extra reinforcements to keep that prayer bound. The enemy also does this with prophetic words. He will send opposing systems or spirits to keep the word from coming to pass. This is why we contend (fight) for the word spoken or written.

Intercessors contend for people and systems. We pray and pray and sometimes nothing seems to be moving. Our faith in God's character helps us to keep praying. Do not stop praying because you don't see anything. This is when we ask God to help us see in the spirit so we can understand what is blocking the manifestation. What is the stronghold? 

Intercessor you are graced to cover what you are assigned to in this season. We need you praying. We need you at your posts, keep praying. God is backing you up! No weapon formed can prosper, keep praying. Even when you can't receive any thank you's because it's all done in private. Be encouraged that God will reward you openly! It will happen suddenly and in the most extravagant way. It will testify to the faithfulness of God. The harvest will testify to the goodness of God.

Your life will have spectators looking at you and saying "Surely the Lord is WITH them wherever they go!"

Keep praying!

Let's keep each other covered in this crucial season.

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Thank you Zainab! This was needed. I was so worn out the last few days I just sat there, feeling unable to pray verbally. I could only offer a few breath prayers as I have been waiting for some prayers to be answered. I finally let it go and God made a way through. It’s true the opposition to our prayers can be fierce and when it seems you are the only one in agreement with something the struggle to keep believing is harder and more isolating. Thank you for praying, thank you for resting, and thank you for speaking to us here. ❤️πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜ŠπŸŒ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes my heart happy. =) I am glad this spoke to you. It's so funny how sometimes God uses our process to minister to us as well as bless others.

      Delete

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS