Summer Glow

in , by Beautifies The Meek, 5:08 PM


Hey, Beauties! Trying to find that Summer time fine glow this year? well, I'm still looking too. lol. I haven't posted on here in such a long time I wanted to peek in and say HEY! Things have been difficult in terms of running this blog. I have nobody to take my photos and I am having issues with the lighting. I would buy soft lights but this girl is BROKE! I depend on natural light for my photos. Natural light is so beautiful and really brings the photos to life. These were taken with very little natural light, I have a very bright lamp in my room. I am just trying to find other solutions and I am also stuck on what to post! You ever have those moments where creativity is just not flowing? yeah, that's me! This summer I am trying to drink more water and use some highlight to bring some glow to this melanin.




 Enjoy your summer! 💖


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS