My LBD.

in , by Beautifies The Meek, 7:42 PM



Hey Yall! It has been ages since I made a style post! I think I want to get back to doing this more. I wasn't feeling like myself so I wasn't going to front like I was ok. Because I wasn't and that's ok! Am I better now? sure! I feel more myself and I am doing better at mental health checks and self-care! AMEN.











I really needed some retail therapy. I finally got up the courage to hit up Target for some dresses I had been eyeing. Yes, I was nervous about buying clothes in this pandemic. Plus, who needed new clothes we are low key in quarantine! Church opened back up a few months ago and I needed some new dresses. Target has some great modest selections from skirts to dresses! I love the fall styles that are coming out now and couldn't resist! 

This dress is light and can be styled up or down. I added this gold belt for some glam. I think it did the job and I added purple heels to finish up the look. I always think I shouldn't have to compromise style for modesty and vice versa. You can be stylish and modest at the same time.



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS