New Year Reflections 2022!

in , by Beautifies The Meek, 7:18 AM


Heeeyyy!!

First off,

My bad. My fault. Sorry. I neglected this blog hard. I can get into why later but for now I want to wish yall a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! *crickets...side eye* Better late than never right?

This time of year is filled with so much reflection and this desire to set up some goals. I have been in this space since December which is new for me honestly. Usually, I just end the year and go into the new year with zero goals or reflection. I hated facing the fact that I barely did anything all year. I felt like I wasted the year so why reflect then feel like trash. Well, this year God had other plans! I thank God he nudged on my heart early in December and postured my heart in prayer. I entered 2022 differently and I am unable to shake what God is doing in this season. So grateful.


Reflecting on the New Year I am anticipating the power of God to truly manifest and make dry bones live again. I got some things in my life that have been dry for a while. Looking forward to seeing God be God for real in my life. I have been really reflecting on the importance of prayer and the word. God has been changing how I see and approach these disciplines. Instead of just seeing them as things I need to do, I see them as ways God wants to commune with me. Prayer serves as not just an asking session but a time to draw us closer to the heart of God. Prayer is not just a part of your to-do list but it's an invitation into the deep things of God. It's a sweet conversation we can have with God. I just want your presence, the answers and other things I get are all icings on the cake.

This year I do hope to dive into various topics on the blog. I have been more active on other platforms so follow me there as well all links are somewhere on the blog. I do want to thank all of you for reading the words I pour out on this blog. That means so much to me because my blogs aren't short. haha. I invite you to join me on this journey of learning and growing in the Lord!

What are you most excited about for 2022? 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS