Thoughtful Gift Ideas 2020

by Beautifies The Meek, 7:15 AM

 

Hey, Beauties! I know it's been so long since I popped up on here and said hello! Consistency is not my strongest skill but one day it will be. This is my favorite time of year where suddenly I feel cheerful and in a giving mood. Speaking of the giving mood, this year has been tough on all of us. In one way, shape, or form we have been directly or indirectly impacted by this year's events. This Christmas season people are grappling around for some hope and cheer. Whether it's through decking the halls or buying gifts for loved ones. This year everyone could use some Christmas cheer through sweet gestures. Here are some ideas I am doing this year for those around me. Pick one and bless someone this holiday season.


1. BOX OF CHRISTMAS CHEER

I loved this idea so much I had to try it. The idea of putting some of the best things about Christmas in a box was fun for me. I think that putting together something small to show how appreciative I am of their presence in my life is special. They don't have to be fancy or huge, do what you can afford. Dollar Tree is a great place to start for this fun gift. I could get gift cards but I think taking time to put something together makes the gift more meaningful.

2. MAMA RELAX CARE PACKAGE

I am surrounded by some amazing mamas that are killing the game in many ways. Raising little humans, running a business, running a household, and doing ministry is a lot! Mamas need moments of retreat where they can enjoy a candle or a cup of tea. Mamas need moments to themselves so I like to make cute care packages for the moms in my life. Also babysitting once in a while also helps these mamas out as well.

3. CHRISTMAS CARD/GIFT CARD

I love to write thank you notes or "just because" notes for people. Words of Affirmation is my primary love language and it is also how I show love. I think putting your appreciation for someone in writing is so meaningful and a great way to love on people. Adding a gift card to Starbucks or Dunkin takes it to another level.

4. BAKED GOODS

Now I would love a good brownie or cookie paired with my gift! I usually bake brownies because I don't have money like that to get EVERYONE something. I hate to leave people out so I try to make sure that I have something for most of the people in my life. I love everything about this season so gift-giving and making people feel special is important to me. Baking something not only makes people feel special (because they are) it also makes the tummy feel valued as well. lol.


Whether you are buying or it's homemade, it can always be meaningful! What gift ideas are you thinking of trying? How do you plan to make them meaningful?




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS