2019 Playlist!

in , by Beautifies The Meek, 9:37 PM


Hey Beauties! Welcome to a new year with new possibilities! This is the time of year where we all self reflect and create smart goals and mood boards. This year I decided to approach my year a bit differently. Honestly, I will most likely create a vision board and a list of goals soon! But I desired to create a playlist. Yes, I said it, a music playlist. I personally don't think this is a NEW idea, someone has done this before. 


I love the idea that I can prophesy over my year through music. Each song is a declaration that 2019 will be a year of mind blowing experience and major focus! The titles of the songs say enough but the songs themselves dig deeper into what I desire for this year. This playlist is like my heart in song form. I have Spotify which for me makes sense. This is one luxury service that I use daily! I wake up wanting to listen to music and I go to bed listening to music. If you are looking for a fun way to bring in your new year, I suggest a prophetic playlist. lol. And when I am feeling discouraged about my year, I just turn on the playlist and it gets my mind right back into focus.


Here are ten songs from the playlist:

1. Who You Say I am - Hillong Worship
2. Pour Me Out - Naomi Raine
3. Excited - Jonathan McReynolds
4. Graduate (Feat Hamiltones) - Jonathan McReynolds
5. I'll Just Say Yes - Brian Courtney Wilson
6. Out of Hiding / How He Loves US / Good Good Father - Tye Tribbett
7. Open Heaven - Naomi Raine
8. Confidence - CASS
9. Serve - Asha Elia
10. Becoming My Own Home - The Collection


If you could make a playlist for 2019, what songs would you choose?
Share below!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS