RealTalk: Journey to Healing

by Beautifies The Meek, 7:22 PM


Hey, Beauties!!

Life is composed of mini journies with moments and experiences. Some shape us as people and build our character. Some journies are good experiences and some are bad ones. No matter what condition our journey is in there is always something to take away from the experiences. I am on my own journey of truly seeking God about how I see and value myself. I wouldn't call it a "self-love" journey but it kind of is. I know there is this self-centered view of seeking self-love but my approach is very different than what society calls a self-love journey. First off I am seeking the Kingdom first and all its righteousness knowing that everything else will be added unto me (Matt 6:33). It's important to me that I make sure that this journey is Christ first and Christ-centered. The moment I fall off on praying and reading my word my focus is off. Seeking self-love in Christ is not a bad thing, it's actually expected of you. Not only does God find us intriguing and worth dying for, he wants you to see that too.

Satan's big plan is to keep you from realizing who you are in Christ. Once you fully understand that he is in some trouble. You won't accept lies so easily, you won't settle when it comes to anything in your life. It's truly freeing to come to the understanding of who God created you to be. I am in the process of seeing me the way God sees me. It's honestly hard, like very hard and there are some days where I would rather not know or understand. I would rather live lies because it's easier than knowing the truth. I feel that way sometimes because then I am now responsible for the knowledge I received. Once I am aware of the truth I can't tell God "well, I didn't know." I am now accountable for my actions and decisions.

I plan on sporadically sharing my thoughts with you all. I think documenting this would be beneficial for those who are in their own experiences but also for me. Typing my thoughts out helps with the healing process. Thank you for reading and stopping by! Big shout out to my faithful readers I love y'all so much! This segment will be called RealTalk but it may change since RealTalk is overused. Got any suggestions? Share below!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS