Back to School Haul!

by Beautifies The Meek, 8:59 AM


Hey, Beauties!
It's still back to school season (well to me) and I wanted to share some staple items I wanted to buy for this season. Shopping for any season is fun but I do love Fall/ Back to School shopping. Some things I have not tried for long but I can give you updates on later. Thumbs up so Far!




The start of a school year means some new planner stickers so I stocked up on some season stickers and functional ones for my planner. Oh So Paper is one of my favorite places to find cute planner stickers that look like me! I also bought the sticker book but it's mostly a photo album. The Happy Planner stickers are my favorites! They have tons of styles and colors. Michaels carries these for 20.00 but I bought them on sale. These sticker books last a long time so it's worth the money. The pens were also from Michaels and are useful for planning out my weeks.



I needed new makeup brushes and these BH Cosmetic brushes are wonderful. I bought a set and they have been amazing so far. the bristles are soft and the application is flawless. I also had to try the new NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop foundation. I loved that I could find my shade! affordable foundation in my shade is very hard to find. NYX did an amazing job with this launch. It is very drying but my skin is normally dry and this foundation is Matte which I don't mind. I have never used blushes before but I wanted to try some and Black Radiance in Walmart has some nice deep colors for darker skin tones.  The blushes bring color to my face and give me a nice glow.

Remember when I said I have dry skin? well, my lips get dry pretty fast as well so I am constantly lubricating them so they don't crack and hurt. I love the Shea Moisture lip balm it really does a great job at keeping my lips moisturized for a decent amount of time. I don't love the smell of this one but I love the formula. I have been so into skincare lately and I have had my eye on Urban SkinRX face wash. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I am pleased. My face feels clean and there aren't as many breakouts. I buy mine from Target since it is way cheaper there. 



Lastly, I wanted some fall colored sneakers. These are not the best quality but they get me around.  I bought mine from Walmart for just $5. They are $5 quality shoes so if you want better quality don't get these. I don't mind the quality and my feet don't hurt at all when I wear them all day. Camo seems to be in this season and I made a spontaneous purchase and bought a vintage camo jacket. Y'all I love this thing! It is so stylish and comfortable. It wasn't bad in price just about $40 at my local vintage store. Vintage shopping can be pricey but I'm glad I found this jacket for a decent price. I can't wait to style it for the fall.

Thanks for stopping by BTM! What was your Back to School list?


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS