Summer Wedding Vibes

in , , by Beautifies The Meek, 8:28 PM







Hey, Beauties! I recently went to a friends wedding about a week or so ago and it was so fun. I have been to two "SAVED" weddings since I have been in the church.
and Yall...
This wedding was so fun and it was everything! It had the right balance of dancing, fun, and Christ-centered music. I honestly was not sure it was possible but this couple did it! Coming from a culture where African weddings are over the top and the music is questionable and etc. I am pleased that we can have fun and still honor God with our weddings.  Anyways this portrait mode on iPhones is amazing!!! I may get an iPhone just for portrait mode. lol!
nah #TEAMANDROID



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS