Faithful God

in , , by Beautifies The Meek, 4:16 PM




Cardigan: SAVERS / blouse: JcPenny (Similar) / Belt: H&M / Skirt: SAVERS / Shoes: JcPenny / Fascinator: Sister made it

God is so faithful! Even when I am at my worst and I am disobedient he still stays by my side. My weekend was packed with fellowship and powerful moves of God. From prayer with some friends to a moving Sunday morning worship. There is no place that I would rather be! God fills the gaps and makes us whole. Joy is something you experience when everything around you is not adding up. It is when the spirit of God rises up and reminds you of who you are and whose you are. Stay encouraged Beauties! It is dry and rough right now but sooner or later God is going to make a way. I love this shade of blue! I was so excited when I spotted it at SAVERS. I need more solid colored skirts like this, they are easier to style.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS