Spring is Here!

in , by Beautifies The Meek, 2:55 PM

Hey beautiful people! The time is here, Spring is in our midst (even though we can't go nowhere) that means a new Fab Fit Fun Box! I love this box and I wanted to share what is in this season's box and if I liked any of the products. So FFF is a seasonal subscription box where you get to choose some products you want and others are randomly chosen. This box costs $50 every 3 months so it's not monthly and I love that. I personally love skincare and that's why I love this box because I can try products I normally won't buy because it cost too much. You get enough products and other cool things for the price of $50!









1. WEI Two-in-one Purify and Glow Mask Collection $45



I was excited to see this in the box. I love masks and it has 8 of two types of masks. One that exfoliates and brightens the complexion and one that deeply cleanses the skin. I have used the mud mask and I love the consistency. It applies smoothly on the skin and I really love the brush that comes with it. Very good. (insider haha).

2. Avene Thermal Spring Water $14


This is like a spray for your face where it calms and soothes the skin. To be honest, I don't understand this product. LOL. Springwater in a spray can? Yall that's all that it is. I don't know the science behind this method but hey, who am I? I have used it and it is very soothing I think during the summer this will come in handy.

3. This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon $40


This has an amazing smell that I really enjoyed right before bed. The lavender aroma really is calming and it's a great step before bed. I tried it and honestly because I have dry skin it didn't deeply nourish my skin. I wasn't expecting this lotion to do that anyway. I was more intrigued by the smell and if I got a deeper sleep using it. did I? no. But it smells delicious.

4. Revive Light Therapy Glo Wrinkle and Anti-aging Light Device $68


I am seeing a lot about different treatments that help with wrinkles and whatnot. Since I am now 30 years old I have to start thinking about my skin and caring for it as much as possible while I am 30 years young. I chose this one and I was interested in trying it to see if this treatment works. I only used it once so I don't know if it does but, I don't have many wrinkles right now so I think this is more so a preventative measure. Not saying I won't get wrinkles in the future. I will but this may slow down the process.

5. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion $78


There are more products that are being infused with collagen to minimize the look of wrinkles. Places that wrinkles show up heavy on the face including around the eye, forehead, smile lines, etc. Have never used it yet but again this type of product for me is used to slow down the process of wrinkles. Now I am not against aging or anything I just want to age well.

6. Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray $29


This was a surprise because I didn't choose this one. I am running out of my current setting spray from NYX so this was fitting. Although I don't wear make up much, this is pretty cool to add to my routine. I haven't started this one but I am hoping it does a great job with setting my concealer and foundation. Can't wait to try this one!

7. Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer in Black Orchid $16


This body wash infused buffer is amazing! I used it and the smell is crazy good and it exfoliates the skin very well. I think the fact that it is infused with body wash is dope. You can also use it more than once so it won't feel like a waste to use and then throw away. You just let it dry and when you want to use it just add water. So amazing. Love this thing!

8. Aria Beauty Luxe Detangling Electroplated Brush $35


It did say that this brush is perfect for all hair types but I just don't know. My 4c hair will be struggling with this thing. I would use this brush for straight wigs and that's it. As you probably can tell I didn't pick this one LOL but it's cool to have for when I silk press my hair or blow it out.

So that's the rundown on the box and the products. Also, I failed to mention that you can also upgrade your box for a little more money. This upgrade allows you to have more picking power when it comes to your box. Is it worth the money? Not sure, to me no. The products they end up picking are always cool and I like the element of surprise. Basically, you are getting more than what you pay for. It's a great subscription and I recommend it if you love skincare, haircare, and makeup.

Thanks for chillin' with me!
Would you try this box? Why or Why not? 
SHARE BELOW!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS