First impressions: FAB FIT FUN

by Beautifies The Meek, 2:37 PM

Hello, Beauties!
I was SO excited when I got this in the mail about a month ago. I wanted to try the products for a little bit before I posted about it. I will review the different products I received and if it's even worth the money! First off I love the design it is so fitting for the fall season. it reminds me of my 'Squad Goals' planner stickers they look similar to these characters. I actually still have the box so that says a lot about how much I love the box itself. Now I understand why small children ignore the gift inside and just play with the box. These products were too good to ignore of course.




Some of these goodies I have seen before and have always wanted to try. Glam Glow has been a brand I have wanted to try for a while but their products are SO pricey. The mask was wonderful I enjoyed the bubble mask and my skin felt good and clean. If you have the bank I would recommend the mask! As for me and my house, NAH. 😄





I have used just about everything in this box thus far and I am pleased with 98% of the products in this box. The wireless headphones were my least favorite item. They are not very loud so they just seem useless to me. Everything else I am still using except for the masks I only got two. Each item retails for a lot of money and essentially if you were to buy each item you would spend over $200! FabFitFun box is $50 which is a great deal to me. Seasonally billed and seasonally shipped.
I love the idea of trying full-size products that I can't afford on my own. Also, it's so exciting to get a big box of goodies in the mail!



PROS:
Cost effective, great value!
You get to try expensive products you've never heard of.
Most of the products last for a season or so.
You get a big pretty box to turn into a DIY or storage for sticker books. 😍
You get to pick some of the items!
Everything is really good quality.

CONS:
I have not yet found any. I love this box.
Depending on the subscription you won't be able to pick everything in your box.
Takes forever to come in. I got anxious. lol.



Bottom line, I recommend this box! If you have the budget for it, do it!
Thanks for stopping by!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS