Summer Adventures: Delaware

by Beautifies The Meek, 11:47 AM





Hello, Beauties!! I really want to make the most of my summer this year! I don't just want to work all day and go home to scrolling on my phone. I want to make new memories and indulge in new experiences. Like finding new coffee spots and trying new things! I am looking for adventure this summer and it doesn't have to be traveling far away. But I can find new adventures right outside my front door. I went to Delaware this past weekend to celebrate my cousin's graduation. I took some photos (not many) of my time there. We only spent the Saturday there and came back on Sunday. Family is so important to me so it was amazing to see everyone and be in their presence.

How is your Summer going so far?


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS