MAXI LOVE

in , , by Beautifies The Meek, 9:14 PM




Hello, Beauties! Happy Sunday!! This week and weekend have been packed! We just finished up VBS on Friday and we had a big service to attend on Saturday and of course church today! This ministry life can be so exhausting but it is so worth it! I love all of the ministries I am apart of but it can be a lot sometimes. VBS reminded me of how old I am getting and how I need to hit the gym and eat better! It also reminded me of how important it is for us to sow into the next generation! With all of this happening you still need to find time to hold yourself together and look some what presentable. I do not look like how I feel! haha.
This dress is one of my favorite maxis. I enjoy the colors and embroidery at the top of the dress. So gorgeous! The dress is very long for me but I work with it. I believe this dress is from Target and the cardigan is from Macy's! My shoes were from JCPenny and I do have to say these shoes HURT! I think I am flat footed so heels are not my friend after a while. I love this outfit it is so simple and it makes a statement.
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS