Floral Pastels

in , , by Beautifies The Meek, 10:23 AM

This is my confused face... hahaha

Hey Beauties! I just love pastel colors and floral print, you can't go wrong with either of the two! My mother actually purchased this beauty from Macys and she didn't like it so I tried it on and kept it for myself. I love everything about this dress from the silver buttons to the floral print. It is pretty light weight and a great dress for those hotter days. This day was not hot at all there was a chill but it was a great day after church. My cardigan is from Savers. Sometimes I score big at savers and this is my favorite cardigan, I try not to wear it all the time so it doesn't get worn out quickly. My head covering is from this lovely young lady who sells them $40! Yeah it's a bit pricey but I'm trying to grow up lol. I needed a fancy head covering, just one is good for now. I do have to wear a skirt underneath this dress but other than that I love this outfit!!






The sun washed out the color when we switched spots but still cute! lol.
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS