Spring has Sprung

in , , by Beautifies The Meek, 7:29 PM

Hello, Beauties! A style post is long overdue, I don't remember the last time I posted something like this. well, hopefully that will change. I have a new photographer, ;-p

This dress is perfect to welcome in Spring although the weather these days is saying otherwise. Sunday was beautiful I just had to pull out my floral dress. I bought this at Winter Fire and I was so excited that this year they had vendors who sold clothing. I needed to get my hands on modest dresses. I bought this from Grace By Design. They were so pleasant and nice I would buy from them again. They did not have bigger sizes so this dress is a little snug but it fits ok, if it was one size larger it would've been better. Other than that I love this dress so much the print is my favorite. Despite the snug fit the dress if comfortable to wear. I have been eyeing these types of dresses for a while so I am glad I got my hands on some! I did have to add a skirt underneath because I could see my slip when I raised my arms.
Side note... Am I the only one who does shout tests in their new clothes or even wigs? Is it just meeee or nah???






I totally recommend this company and their dresses, check them out!


thank you for stopping by!

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS