Bright & Floral

by Beautifies The Meek, 8:53 PM





[Dress-Macy's / Belt- Target / Cardigan-Macy's / Shoes-Call It Spring]

Hey Beauties! It's been a while, I really need to get better at posting every week but here is a post from this past weekend. I wore this pretty dress to a family wedding. I had the option of this dress or an African two piece shirt and a skirt. I love this dress I feel so pretty and elegant in this dress. And the most exciting thing about this outfit is that it has POCKETS! I was so thrilled! lol. My friends and I love when we discover pockets in our dresses or skirts. It's in the little details that bring so much delight. This is such a great summer or spring wedding look. It's modest and youthful! Plus these shoes killed me I barely made it through the night. Looked good in the pictures. =)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS