Better Me

by Beautifies The Meek, 8:53 PM



Jacket-Target / Skirt-Savers / White Blouse-JcPenny / Clutch-Savers / Shoes-OLD

Hey, Beauties!! Summer is almost over!! It feels like it just started; I can't believe that in a few weeks I will be back in school hitting those books. *sigh* So I need to make these last summer days last! Lately, I have been doing a lot of reflection and praying about my life and how it is going. Being that I am 26 and no longer a child I am getting older and I am feeling like life is slipping through my fingers. Have you ever felt like something is missing? Or You want more out of life? Or That you aren't going anywhere in life? MAN! These days this has been a reoccurring theme of feelings toward my life.
Granted I am blessed and thankful for all I have but I feel like there is more. There has to be more! I just find it hard to trust God when things around me look disappointing. But that's what faith is all about, still trusting and believing God even when it looks like things aren't happening. I am reminded of Joseph and how he kept his faith in God but also stayed committed to God even through all the crazy stuff he encountered. His commitment and faith brought him closer and closer to the promise that God had for his life. This Sunday's sermon was all about that and helped me to sort out my feelings. One line that stuck out to me was that God is not going to give you the details on how he is going to bring it to pass. I get so stuck on the how that I am missing out on the blessings and growth opportunities along the way. Exercising faith is never easy but it is necessary to get through the seasons of life.
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS