This Joy...

by Beautifies The Meek, 7:34 AM






[Similar Chambray Shirt Dress, black skirt-old, bag-thrifted, Similar boots]

Hello, Beauties!! What's going on!? It has been a lovely start to my summer vacation. I still seem to have so much to do between ministry and personal projects. It is better to be busy than have nothing going on, I guess. This has been a season of learning and preserving all that God has given me. Especially my joy. Joy is deeper than happiness it is needed when there is nothing to be happy about. When life literally doesn't like you for a season and all the odds are stacked against you. Joy comes in and reminds you of who God is and who you are because of who he is. Joy endures the high waters and strong winds of life and I would rather have joy than happiness.
True joy comes from God and God alone, it is one of the fruit of the spirit. So if you have the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues then you have joy. It's ok to whip it out in the face of adversity.
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS