Shiny Pastels

by Beautifies The Meek, 10:55 PM




/ Sweater: JcPenny / Skirt: Savers(Thrifted) / Flats: Target / 
Hey Beauties!
How has your year been? Good so far? I hope so because 2016 is   going to be a different year! no more doing the same things I did last year. Anyways Winter is here! Finding clothes that not only keep me warm and at the same time flatter me can be a tough task. It's either a skirt is too bulky or the sweater game is not on fleek. There are plenty of ways to be warm and cute.
This outfit is simple and warm but girly and polished. Modesty can still be achieved in all seasons. This look is modest and stylish; I am also obsessing over pastel pink and grey. This color combo gives me so much life and I think it is so feminine.
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS