Bare Minimum

by Beautifies The Meek, 5:59 AM


Hey, Beauties! I was in prayer and started to receive a word from God that is for me but I wanted to share it with you. I meditated on it randomly all day this past Friday. Hopefully, it all makes sense and encourages you to go all in and all out for Jesus. God spoke into my heart that doing the bare minimum will only get you the bare minimum blessings from God. The exceeding and abundant that God has is beyond doing the bare minimum. You can't get the exceeding and abundant life by doing the bare minimum. Why do that when you can get so much more from God? Why just stop at getting the Holy Ghost and baptism in Jesus name? There is always more to gain, more to discover. When you get stuck at the bare minimum things become mundane and boring. life in God is never boring until you stop being curious.



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS