Winter Fire Recap

by Beautifies The Meek, 2:48 PM



[Cardigan-TORRID, Lbd- Old Navy, Shoes- Target]


Winter Fire happened last weekend (got caught up in school couldn't post) it was an amazing time! If you ever have a chance to go to the conference it will bless your life! Winter Fire is 3 day event Thursday night, Friday, and Saturday morning. Every year I go I am challenged and transformed in new ways. It's a UPCI conference in Connecticut, the speakers are phenomenal and the Music is amazing also.




Although I go to Winter Fire for the word, worship, and sweet fellowship I do have to look like I know how to put an outfit or two together. UPCI women mostly look like they have all of their stuff together lol! I wanted to keep things simple floral and stripes are always a great way to go when choosing looks. Style is about personality! You can be modest and stylish and it can reflect your beautiful personality.


Thanks for stopping by!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS