Striped Dress

in , , by Beautifies The Meek, 11:08 AM




Hey, Beauties! How is life?! I hope yall are doing well. I adore this striped dress although it has been pretty hot to wear these days. This cool rainy day calls for a long sleeved dress from Old Navy. It was on sale so you know I had to pick it up. Added my burgundy skirt for extra length and I am loving this look. I love simple dresses that can be casually worn or dressed up. Dressing modestly is beyond what you have in your closet but more about what is in your heart. Modesty is certainly a heart thing. It starts in your heart and then it will begin to show in everything you do.
I dress this way not just because I am Apostolic but because I love the Lord and where ever he is that's where I want to be. Each of us has a different journey with God enjoy every minute of it!

And also let us remember all that our soldiers have done so that we can live the way we do. We thank you and honor you for your service.
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS