Spring Crochet

by Beautifies The Meek, 1:06 PM




Hey, Beauties! I know...I went M.I.A. for a while I have good reasons! I just don't think they should be discussed here! lol. Between school and ministry, I have a pretty packed schedule. I am trying to get my life in order by planning and setting a day aside for my blogs. So just to hold me accountable, there will be posts every Friday! Let's start off with that. Now onto the deets of this outfit. I saw the shirt in Target and had to get it. Perfect for summer with the crochet detail and the skirt from Old Navy was a steal. I am so wearing this tomorrow to an event I am going to. Modesty may not be super popular but some clothing lines are catching on. Old Navy and Target are really stepping their game up when it comes to providing more modest options.
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Aaaaah! I love this outfit and the sandals look super cute for spring/summer! Don't be surprised if you see me rocking this exact outfit. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! you can rock this outfit. I can see you wearing this! Thanks Alicia!

      Delete

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS