I'll Call You Beauties

by Beautifies The Meek, 4:21 PM







Hey Beauties!! How do y'all feel about me calling you all Beauties. I have always been leery about people calling their readers or supporters a weird name. Some names are pretty cool and some are just corny. I don't know if beautifies is corny but it is true. You all that read my posts are beautiful! and I think it doesn't hurt to remind you every time I am on here. lol. well if y'all don't like it let me know but from now on y'all are beauties! on to other news...
School has been great taking history and french this semester and I am loving my teachers and classes. of course actually going to class can be annoying and exhausting especially when you have to get to class right after work. But this is only a season of my life and I am leaning to LIVE and learn in every season I am in. God has really been good and oh so faithful and I am looking to do more on this blog. I know I say this all the time but I am pretty serious this time. Less talking more action!
What do y'all want to see on here!? send me a request or two!

Love y'all!
Zainab

Outfit: blazer - Similar / Dress - Simiar / Clutch - Similar / Shoes - Similar
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Hi Zainab! Just found your blog and I think that you are a dazzling example of a modest fashionista! I think Beauties is a great name for us, your readers. I would love to see a post where you show us your favorite fall/winter pieces.
    Lots of Love ~ Anna
    http://whatshouldbein.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback I appreciate it and I was actually thinking of showing my favorite fall/winter pieces and I think I will do that! My computer was down so I am sorry for the late response!

      Delete
    2. Awesome! I can't wait to see them!

      Delete

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS