Summer Dresses Look Book

by Beautifies The Meek, 7:22 PM

I have been wanting to do this post for a while and for some reason it took me forever to do it. well here it is! I love summer dresses these are all my favorite. I actually wear my summer dresses year round =). This is how I usually style my maxis and I hope you are inspired to rock your maxis this summer. Just because summer is here and booming doesn't mean we lower our standards! Modest and fly in the summer time!

Look #1






Look #2






Look #3






Look #4






Look #5





Look #6






Look #7






Look #8





outfit details:
Look #1
Cardigan-MadRag / Dress-PayHalf / Belt-Wal-Mart / Shoes-Steve Madden
Look #2
Cardigan-Target / Dress-Family Dollar / Belt-Savers / Shoes-PayLess
Look #3
Jean Jacket-DOTS / Dress-Sam's Club / Shoes-Target / HeadWrap-Savers
Look #4
Cardigan-Target / Dress-Gifted to me
Look #5
Shirt-Dots / Dress-Do not remember / Shoes-Target
Look #6
Cardigan-Savers / Dress-JcPenny / Belt-Came with a dress
Look #7
Cardigan-Savers / Dress-Gifted to me / Shoes-Target
Look #8
Cardigan-Savers / Dress-Burlington / shoes-Target

The black cami in every single look is from Target!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS