April Favorites: Blog Edition

by Beautifies The Meek, 10:17 AM


Lately I have been reading a lot of blogs and I have been receiving so many gems of wisdom from each one. I want to share my absolute favorites with you that have blessed me along the way. We all are going through different storms and trials that are refining us and making us better women. I divided the list into two categories fashion blogs and Lifestyle blogs. Make sure you check out these blogs and follow follow!! You won't be disappointed. Also if you have any favorite blogs let me know in the comments section! I am always down to check out new blogs!

~FASHION BLOGS~
These Fashion Blogs are not all apostolic but I love seeing how other women style certain items and these blogs have inspired me in many ways. I find it a fun challenge to take a secular look and then turn it into something I can rock.

Chioma's Evolution Of Style

Set Apart Style

More Modern Modesty

My Garments Of Praise

Au Bon Prix

Stylish Petite

Suburban Faux Pas

Wendy's LookBook

Shirley's Wardrobe


~LIFESTYLE BLOGS~
I never was really into lifestyle blogs but lately they have been blessing my soul! I am not a mama or married but somehow they speak to me in this season of my life. These bloggers are amazing women with so much to share with the world and I am glad they are blogging!

Married My Love


Natural With Kendra

New Mamas After God

Tirzah Magazine

Thoughts Of a Queen

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS