CURRENT OBSESSION: BOWS

by Beautifies The Meek, 8:50 PM




Bow overload! You can never have too many bows! I have been buying a lot of these lately. I am just obsessed with bows. These are all hair accessories that I haven't worn yet actually. First off my hair is in a protective style can't rock these yet and I have been in a rut lately with my hair. I am getting a nice trim next month and I can't wait!! My hair needs to be trimmed regularly or else it won't grow as much. So first things first a trim is necessary. Then I am going to wear these beauties! I bought the first two photos of bows from Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, and Icing. ALL on sale or a really good price. If you are looking for cute inexpensive accessories Forever 21 is a great place. the last 2 photos of bows were made! My sister makes them not sure if she is selling them now but if you are interested let me know. they are really cute and one of a kind! #INLOVE

What accessories are you loving right now?
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Hey there lady! I just wanted to chime in and let you know that you don't have to trim for your hair to grow. My hair is almost waist length . I've been growing it out without cutting or trimming since 2010! I wanted to offer encouragement :)

    My blog is www.hellonaturalliving.blogspot.com - I hope you can come over and say hi!

    ♥Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love your blog and…if I had hair like yours I would be all set! LOL. But question…how do you keep your hair healthy if you don't trim it? I have many split ends, how do you prevent that from happening? your hair in your wash and go post looks so healthy.

    ReplyDelete

© Beautifies The Meek · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS